Organization of study
full-time education (Estonian language groups and Estonian and partly in Russian), beginning 03.09.2018
evening classes (Estonian language groups and Estonian and partly in Russian) 01.10.2018
extramural studies (Estonian language) 01.10.2018
full-time education (Estonian language), beginning 03.09. 2018
evening classes (Estonian language)
extramural studies (Estonian groups)
full-time education (Estonian language) 03.09.2018
NEW! Spa specialist
(Estonian language) 03.09.2018
Education runs 1-2 times a week , Fryday and Saturday + weekly sessions
Course duration 9 months
Estonian First Private Cosmetic School gives cosmetologist profession on the basis of high school diploma.
- The program curriculum is: to give students the professional theoretical and practical knowledge and skills
- All students get the general program of CIDESCO
Form of study
Training takes place in the daytime and evening form.
- Study runs 5 times a week , Monday through Friday
- The duration of the course of 1 year and 7 months
- Studying 3-5 times a week , Monday through Friday
- The duration of the course of 2 years and 2 months
students have two holidays :
- Summer holidays - 4 weeks duration
- Winter holiday ( December-January) - duration of 1-2 weeks
Theoretical and practical training usually takes place in the school lounge.
There are three cycles:
I Semester - theory and practical training
- Theory on general and vocational subjects . Courses take place in the form of lectures , composed of independent and group work , which ends with offsets in subjects
- At the end of the first semester begins acquaintance with practice
II Semester - practice in the salon
- Practice in the cabin passes in six grades of school . Students perform tasks on clients
III Semester - in-depth theory and exam preparation
- Undergo additional lectures and practice , familiarity with new cosmetic lines , exam preparation , protection degree.
- Every group that finishing school , runs a guided tour at the " ORTO "
General Subjects : psychology , economics , English , the working environment .
Main subjects: facial, foot care, hand care , body care , makeup, anatomy , chemistry , microbiology , skin diseases , nutrition , physics , first aid
Additional subjects: aromatherapy, lymphatic massage , plastic surgery
Requirements for graduation :
1. Implementation of the curriculum throughout the volume
2 . Passing all exams
3 . Protect diploma
After high school, issued the following documents:
1. Diploma of professional education , profession , cosmetologist , issued on the basis of secondary education
2 . CIDESCO International Diploma
Estonian First Private Cosmetic School started from October 2004 and associated with professional cosmetic examination center . At the end of the school students have the opportunity to pass a qualifying examination in the specialty - beautician at successful completion of which the student is issued a professional certificate
Fill the application ...